Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren from "From my Grey Desk" For this weeks, High Five For Friday! Check out her link to read what it is all about!

Here are my five favorite things for this week:

1. I am in L.O.V.E with my  new iphone case. It replaced a very fashionable one from JCrew that was just not made to handle the wear and tear that I impose on these things. This one is a hard case, so very durable and just so fresh!

Mac Store/ $30
2. La Croix Sparkling Coconut Water. Literally tastes like the beach in your mouth. So amazing. You must try!
Target. YUM!

3. Happy Hour with one of my favorite people! Oh how we laughed! It is always wonderful to catch-up with old friends over some cold drinks! 

Me and Mandy at the Irishman
4. My little sister (in-law) is playing in the final four for college lacrosse today in New Jersey for SUNY Cortland. I could not be more proud of her and that team. They work so hard and they totally deserve this! Kick some but this weekend Court!
Court is the little blonde with the ball showing those girls whats up!

I hope you all have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend!

Peace. Love. Prosperity.
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment