Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday's


A TRUE best friend...
is hard to come by.

That is why today I want to highlight how thankful and blessed I feel to have a true Best Friend.
Mrs. Kaitlyn Phillips (Gang Norelco).


Kaitlyn and I met in college and it wasn't long before we were instant friends. Kaitlyn is everything you could ask for in a friend, supportive, fun, trusting, encouraging and most of all, she understands me.

Kaitlyn has been the person in my life who keeps me going, keeps me smiling and is a constant reminder as to why I/we do the things we do.

BFF.
My life is better because she is in it and I love being able to share life's best (and worst) moments with her.

Although we now live over six hours apart, a day doesn't go by that we aren't in contact, making each other laugh or keeping each other sane.

She is my lady rock and today, and every day, I am so thankful for her.

Love you Kaitlyn, Boop.

Who are you thankful for today? Do you ever tell your best friend how much you appreciate them? Today is a great day to do that.

Have a wonderful Thursday all!

I'll be back tomorrow for "High Five for Friday" and I'll post Wednesdays post this Saturday. (Oops)
Thanks blog friends!

Peace. Love. Prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment