Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five for Friday

Once again I am linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk to do a little high fiving for Friday!

Lets count down from five to one today. Although they are in no particular order but hey, lets mix it up a little!

5. It is a long holiday weekend which means I have FOUR straight days off of work. I don't know what I am going to do with myself but I certainly know I am going to enjoy it! Oh and I am going to have a hot-dog, because that is tradition! Thank goodness for Memorial Day and hot diggity dogs!
Yumm-o!
4. Next weekend we will be on our way to Pittsburgh for a good friends wedding! I can't wait to see Peter and Tarah tie the knot and also have a little get-a-way with the soon-to-be hubby to such an awesome city.
More to come on that soon!
Pittsburgh
3. This weekend we will celebrate my big brother(and only brother's) 30th Birthday! WOOo HOo.
My Brother and I are much closer now that we are grown. Although we still enjoy putting each other in head locks and giving each other Indian brush burns. Somethings never get old   ;)


Happy Birthday Brother, Love you.
2. This week has been extra special for me because my little sister (in-law) is back home from her first year in college! I missed her tons. She is my workout buddy and we have fun together just doing nothing. It's great to have her back home!
Me & Nee
1. And last but certainly not least today marks 100 days until I say "I Do"  to my man. Wedding planning is definitely picking up and things are starting to get hectic which equals one anxious ball of Mallory. But he is my rock and so supportive. Before we know it we will be married and sitting on a beach celebrating to our new life together.

One of our many beautiful engagement photos!
I'll be back tomorrow to make up for Work it out Wednesday! Have a very happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment