Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Try it out Tuesday

Good morning lovelies!
We made it through Monday! My work day was crazy but the evening was filled with fun wedding planning with my soon to be mother-in-law and sister-in-law so no complaints there!

So here we are, HELLOOOO Tuesday!

Today is "Try it out Tuesday"
I am going to highlight one of my favorite nail products Essie's "No Chip Ahead"
I purchased mine at Target but it is sold anywhere  you can find Essie Products, about $7.99
I used to be a big fan of the gel nails. It's not that I don't like the look and the last but I hate the way my nails feel after it has all peeled off. Because I have such delicate nails I have to be careful with what I put on and pull off.

This works great. You put your polish on as you wish and then use the 'No Chips Ahead' as a top coat. It will help your manicure last at least 2 or three days longer than usual. Wah la, genius.

Let me know if you guys have success with this product or if you have any other product suggestions that do a similar job!

Make it a great day!


1 comment: